Clara is an Associate in the Firm’s Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property Departments. Clara represents various international and well-known brands regarding their IP matters in Nigeria particularly on contentious issues.
She is particularly skilled in handling litigations, Oppositions Proceedings at the Trade Marks Tribunal, etc. She also provides legal support in all aspects of IP Including Trademark, Patent, Industrial Designs and Copyright related matters.
Clara is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association and IP Committee of the NBA-Section on Business Law.
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (LL.B)
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- NBA-Young Lawyer’s Forum (NBA-YLF)
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)